Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Trip From My Phone..

i took my camera with me pretty much every day but there was a lot of things that i captured on my phone, heres the best of them..


PRE TRIP




Packing..

FLYING


Flight 1.


Dallas from the air


BOSTON



Yes Bananas are 79 cents a pound!

Gallon Of Water and a Gallon of Coke.

Jet Lag sucks..

From my bed at 5am

5.45am





Accessible room means a peep hole at crutch height.



NEW YORK



Window of the cons shop


Pizza in Little Italy



not a very appetizing beer

berry season!






So true, i wanted to this, but it was a tea towel and was $25
















MoMA













Pollack

Warhol

Warhol



NEW YORK










BOSTON AGAIN - BASEBALL


TRAIN (AGAIN)







CANADA



THE ROM - ROYAL ONTARIO MUSEUM




Edward Burtynsky.


best wifi name ever!







Ah you know, just casually going camping in a public park



TRAIN BACK TO NYC











NEW YORK




Accidental Midday cocktail





cant find a bin, its ok just shove it in a light pole

maggie and ger gumball

camera nerd much?






whats he going to do to the dog.

My squirrel necklace!

meatballs!

Maggie disabled Kats phone, so Kat gave her a quiz so she could work out the  passcode





THE GUGGENHEIM.





i cant beleive anyone would buy this.

i enjoy this graffiti

sunset in williamburg




Lady Liberty


Wall St Bull

we got takeaway they stuffed up our order, so we got an IOU pies.

Hamish at the meatball shop.

so so much milk

WASHINGTON D.C













the actually ruby slippers

NEW YORK AGAIN

made myself breakfast



craziest music shop ever

sweet as record shop


another good wifi name

keeping all my dollar notes for timor


the line to get tickets for the broadway play, the blue sign in the distance was where the ticket box was..

crazy conveyer belt system at B & H.

Kat had had a shit day, we went for a walk and saw this sign, its like they knew!


best cider ever, find me some!

cider, tacos and nachos on the roof.



not only is it a gross protein shake but its cake batter flavoured.




Times Square

so there was a disabled sign on the train, but no seat, you just get the corner.


kat made me breakfast for my birthday

another good sign from this bar..

return of the beanie!

new york times for my birthday

sunrise on the plane




No comments:

Post a Comment