Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Got Some Money, Ready To Be Rolled..





This trip is actually starting to feel like it's going to happen, its all happened so quick it kinda feels like a dream.


Today was a largely unsuccessful day, I planned to go into the city before work and pick up all the little bits and peices I needed to take away, then didn't write a list and couldn't really remember what I wanted.. Aimlessly walked around Melb for 2 hours.. Not looking forward to having to pack.


Though i did go and change all my money over to US$, by the way, it totally looks like monopoly money... Was super uncomfortable wandering down Elizabeth St in the city with $1500 in cash in my wallet. I kept looking around for shady people that were gonna jump me lol. I was making myself completely paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment